Hello, everyone welcome to hsfscholarship.com, Today our topic is all about the CMSS Scholarship in the year 2024. This is one of the best scholarships in India. The article contains authentic and complete information about this program so stay with us and read the article completely.
CMSS Scholarship is a new initiative by the Government of Gujarat for students to continue higher studies in the state of Gujarat. The scholarship was launched on the 4th of February the Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme will provide funds to needy students.
All the scholars benefiting from the CMSS Scholarship will be allowed to benefit from the already present Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship (MYSY) in India. The Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme will provide benefits to candidates with weak backgrounds in Gujarat. Applicants can apply for this scholarship if they intend to pursue higher education.
Important Summary CMSS Scholarship 2024
|Open Official Website
|Rs 1 lakh
Also Check: MYSY Scholarship 2024-Scholarships in India
Eligibility Criteria For CMSS Scholarship 2024
The CMSS scholarship 2023 has specific criteria for selecting eligible students. The eligibility requirements are as follows:
- The Student must be an Indian national.
- The application of students should be native to the state of Gujarat.
- The Student must fall within the ST/SC or OBC category.
- The Student or his family’s annual income must be no more than 4.5 lakh Indian rupees.
- The Applicant board exam scores for both the 10th and 12th grades must have been at least 60%.
- The Student must pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate course at a university in Gujarat.
Also Check: Bhel Scholarship 2024-Scholarships in India
Benefits of CMSS Scholarship 2024
The CMSS scholarship started by the Gujarat state government benefits candidates pursuing a diploma after the 10th standard or undergraduate studies after the 12th standard. The major benefits of the Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme are as follows.
- Applicants undertaking diplomas after grade 10th will get a scholarship of 50 % of fixed annual tuition fees or Rs 50 thousand, whichever is lower.
- Applicants pursuing undergraduate studies after grade 12th or a diploma will get a scholarship of 50% fixed annual tuition fees or Rs 1 lakh, whichever is lower.
- The students selected for the Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme can also avail of the MYSY Scholarship provided by the prime minister.
Documents Required for CMSS Scholarship 2024
The application process for the CMSS scholarship is mentioned below. The students should, however, ensure they have all the necessary documentation before submitting their applications.
The documents required to apply for this scholarship are mentioned below:
- Aadhar Card (Identity Card) Passport Size photographs
- Board Marksheet
- Certificate of Residence
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Admission Certificate
- Bank Information of the student
Also Check: UP Scholarship last date-Scholarships in India
How To Apply for CMSS Scholarship 2024
To apply for the CMSS scholarship, Applicants must ensure all the above-mentioned documents are available. For the Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme, Applicants can apply online from their website. An offline application is not required for the scholarship.
New Students beginning to pursue their higher education must submit a new application. For a new application follow these steps
- Visit the official website https://scholarships.gujarat.gov.in.
- Then Select the “New Application” option on the homepage.
- Then Click on registration at the bottom for a new CMSS application. A unique password will be sent to the provided number of the student.
- Then Utilize the provided password to access the portal.
- Click on CMSS Scholarship Application.
- Now an application form should be visible to the applicant. Fill out the application form with the required information correctly co. All necessary papers should be uploaded in PDF or JPEG format.
- Lastly, Review the application form and the documents before clicking on submit After you have clicked on submit, your application will be submitted to the committee for review.
Renewal Process for the Scholarship
The Renewal process is for those Applicants who want to renew their existing CMSS scholarship for the upcoming year. To renew your scholarship, the applicant must follow the steps:
- Visit the official website at: https://scholarships.gujarat.gov.in.
- Then Press the Renew Application button on the homepage.
- The login page will now show up.
- To sign into the portal, the applicant then enters your login information.
- To renew the application for scholarship, click “renew the application” after logging in.
- There will be a screen with an application form.
- Provide the required information in the application. Upload all of the necessary files in PDF or JPEG format.
- Applicants must Review the application form and the documents before clicking on Submit Once the student applied for the scholarship, the committee of the CMSS scholarship will review your renewal application.
The CMSS scholarship is also available for delayed applicants. Delayed candidates can also apply online. To apply:
- Visit the official website https://scholarships.gujarat.gov.in.
- Students then select the delayed application option on the home page.
- A page containing instructions will appear before you. Read the instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Then Click on the renewal form if you are a delayed student who has never applied to CMSS.
- The login page will be displayed.
- Then Click on registration at the bottom for a new CMSS application.
- Enter all necessary information, including the seat number, date of birth, board, stream, and board of education where you attended school.
- Then After that click Get the password.
- The password will be texted to the provided mobile number.
- Using the specified password, access the portal. Select the link for the “delayed students”. An application form will appear on the screen. Fill out the form with the necessary information.
- All necessary papers should be uploaded in PDF or JPEG format.
- Before pressing the Submit button, review the application and the supporting documentation. After that, the committee will receive the application for the late student for review.
Check Student Status for CMSS Scholarship 2024
To check the Applicant application status you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the homepage of the official website of the CMSS Scholarship.
- Now, find and select the student status option the CMSS Scholarship 2024.
- After that, a new page will open with a login form. Fill out the form with complete details and click on “get student details”.
- A new page will open with the required details.
Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme 2024 Help Centers
To receive further information students you can visit the help centers situated in the state of Gujarat. The applicant application process will be thoroughly explained by the assistance centers.
Applicants can view the list of help centers from the website https://scholarships.gujarat.gov.in to select the nearest help center for their desired field.
The Gujarat government gives a variety of scholarships to students including the CMSS scholarship. Applicants can contact their school/college/university to receive more information regarding the Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme.
The CMSS scholarship scheme intends to give financial assistance to students with weak financial backgrounds seeking education in Gujarat. Only the residents of Gujarat belonging to SC/ST and OBC categories can avail of this scholarship. The Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme can also be availed with the MSYS scholarship for Gujarat. The CMSS scholarship will provide up to 50 % of the annual fees of the student. Apply online for the Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme from their official website.
Also Check: MPTAAS Scholarship 2024-Scholarships in India
Can a member of another state apply for a CMSS scholarships in 2024?
No, the CMSS scholarship is only provided to residents of Gujarat.
Who can apply for the CMSS scholarships?
Only the Residents of Gujarat belonging to OBC, SC/ST category with annual income less than 4.5 lakh Indian rupees are eligible for CMSS scholarship.
What benefits will the CMSS scholarships provide to students?
The CMSS scholarship will provide up to 50 % of the fixed annual tuition fee of the applicant.
What minimum board score is necessary to be eligible for the CMSS Scholarships 2024?
For consideration, students must have received at least 60% on their board exams in grades 10 and 12. I’m interested in applying for the MSYS scholarship.
Will applying for CMSS make me lose the MYSY Scholarships?
Answer: students applying for or selected for the CMSS scholarship can also avail of benefits from the MSYS scholarship.