Hello, everyone. Welcome to hsfscholarship.com. Today, our topic is the Ehsaas Scholarship Online Apply in 2024. This is one of the best scholarships in Pakistan. The article contains authentic and complete information about this program, so stay with us and read the article thoroughly.
In the present world, where education is the key to successful societies and the base of communities, some students need more resources to limit their dreams. Especially in Pakistan, middle-class families are struggling for quality education because of financial issues. Neglecting these economic challenges, the HEC Ehsaas Scholarship has emerged as a ray of hope for the students.
Apart from this scholarship, students can also apply for the Ehsaas Emergency Cash program if they need some money on an urgent basis. The government of Pakistan has started a scholarship for needy students who face financial problems and are good at their studies.
20,0000 students from 135 universities can apply online for the year 2024 for scholarships. Apply online on the HEC scholarship portal by following the eligibility criteria below. You must log in with your CNIC and B-form numbers if you are under 18.
Essential Summary Ehsaas Scholarship Online Apply
|31 December 2024
|Rs 24 billion
Eligibility Criteria for Ehsaas Scholarship Online Apply
We know that HEC aims to help students with low incomes and high hopes for their education. So, to be eligible for the Ehsaas Scholarship 2024, you must fall in the specific criteria set by this program.
- Only the candidates who face financial challenges in carrying higher education are eligible. So, to apply, you must attach all your documents along with your monthly bills for confirmation.
- Ehsaas also follows the academic performance of students. Deserving candidates must maintain a CGPA above 3.0. It also demands clearing all six subjects in respective degree programs for each semester.
- Applicants must be enrolled in undergraduate programs at universities recognized by Pakistan’s Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- The program sets an age limit of 18 to avail of this golden scholarship the Government of Pakistan provides.
- If you are concerned about Need Base احساس اسکالر شپ 2023, then make sure to apply online within the deadline date. Scholarship applications received after the deadline will not be considered for scholarship.
Certain conditions may make students ineligible for this program. If any of the following situations apply to you, then get yourself ready to be dropped out of the HEC scholarship program.
- If students are already availing of any Ehsaas scholarship, then this time, you can’t apply for the program.
- If students study in affiliate colleges or universities not accepted by the Higher Education Commission.
- Self-finance-based candidates who are enrolled in evening coaches are also not applicable.
- Student Academic results matter a lot; you must complete your previous semester to be eligible for the HEC program.
Also, Apply for PEEF Scholarship Status in Pakistan
Pakistan is struggling economically, so youth are facing more and more hardships each day. So, to lessen the burden, the Pakistan Government announced need-based education scholarships for 135 institutes nationwide to give scholarship. Over four years, the program will provide an estimated annual total of 50,000 to 200,000 scholarships are offered. 50% of the budget is reserved for women.
This scholarship aims to bridge the gap between dreams and reality by providing financial support. You can apply online and get out of the darkness of hopelessness just like it is helping adolescent girls with the Ehsaas Zawar-e-Taleem Program in Pakistan. Yet the program follows simple criteria to distribute the scholarship among people in need only on merit.
As of the academic year 2024, feel free to explore the official website and submit your application online. The Ehsaas UG Scholarship program transforms individual lives and paves the way for a brighter, brighter Pakistan.
Also, Apply for German Scholarship HSF Program-For Pakistani Students
Ehsaas Scholarship Registration
This need-based scholarship follows a straightforward process of registration for scholarship. Go to the official website of Hec for online application. Enter your CNIC or B-form number if you are under 18 to apply online for a scholarship. Then, you will go to an online form divided into three parts. Fill out this form correctly, and double-check the spelling of your name and home address. Also, avoid misguiding your previous marks, so there will be many chances of approval for the scholarship program. You can go to the official website scholarship.hec.gov.pk for further information.
How To Apply For the Ehsaas Scholarship
There are some simple steps to apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship in 2024.
- The first step is to check your eligibility criteria, which include the age of 18+, you must be one of the government-selected universities, and fall in the given academic criteria.
- Students have to gather all the necessary documents for the application. These include student CNIC or B-Form, CNICs of your parents or guardians, income certificates or salary slips of their parents, utility bills, educational certificates, and your sibling’s exact information.
- Then, visit the official website of the Ehsaas Scholarship Program or the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan. Check for the online application portal.
- Students will get an online form and fill out it carefully. This includes personal details, educational background, financial information, and the applicant’s contact information.
- Applicant must attach the scanned and explicit photos of the required documents here.
- Double-check and enter the date; you will receive a confirmation message shortly. Stay in touch for any new updates about your application.
Also, Apply for Skills Education Scholarship Pakistan
Frequently asked questions
How to apply for the Ehsaas scholarship for students?
All candidates must apply through https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/ online system and SUBMIT the application form. Applications in the “Saved” mode will not be acceptable for further selection.
How can I apply for an Ehsaas Scholarship online?
Scholarships for candidates who have completed SSC from Public Sector Institutions. Students must apply online via web portal (https://hedscholarships.punjab.gov.pk) to be considered for Merit or Need-based Scholarships for their HSSC studies at public sector institutions.
How do I check the status of my Ehsaas Scholarship Online Apply?
Want to check your application status? Please visit https://ehsasprogram.pk/8171-check-online/ and see your application status for the essays program.
Who is eligible for the HEC need-based scholarship 2024?
Yes, Students need to compete to secure admission at the participating institution as per the institution’s admission policy and be enrolled in Undergraduate (4-5 years) programs. Candidates in financial need already registered in participating institutions are also eligible to apply.
Is Ehsaas scholarship open?
31st December 2024
An equal number of students will get undergraduate scholarships from Pakistan’s provinces (Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK). The primary criterion is that your annual income should be less than Rs. 45,000 monthly.
What is the benefit of the Ehsaas Scholarship 2024?
The scholarship covers Student university tuition fees and stipends throughout four to five years of degree duration. To be eligible for the Ehsaas Scholarship Program, an applicant’s household annual income must be less than Rs 45,000. Two hundred thousand Students will gain from the program throughout a four-year degree program. This award covers total tuition costs and provides the student with a monthly 4,000-rupee ($50) stipend.
How can I register for the Ehsaas program?
- First, Visit the official NADRA website at www.nadra.gov.pk.
- Click on the “8171 Web Portal” tab.
- Fill out the application form with all the required information.
- Submit the application form along with the necessary documents.
- Wait for the verification process to be completed for selection.
Which bank account is required for the Ehsaas scholarship?
Once your bank account is opened, you will activate your NBP account after visiting the respective NBP branch, which will be shared later by HEC. Upon activation of an account, your scholarship funds will be transferred to your account by HEC.
What is the GPA requirement for the Ehsaas scholarship?
The CGPA of the Scholar is above the minimum threshold, currently fixed at 2.2/ 4.0.
Ehsaas Scholarship Online Apply plays an essential role in building society by helping talented students financially in Pakistan. The government of Pakistan is determined to give support to students to pursue their academic dreams for the future. You can check the eligibility criteria and apply online for the Ehsaas UG Scholarship 2023-2024. You can visit the official HEC portal and follow the instructions. Join the program, and let’s promote quality education together in Pakistan.