Hello, everyone welcome to hsfscholarship.com, Today our topic is all about the Flinn Scholarship in the year 2024. This is one of the best scholarships in USA. The article contains authentic and complete information about this program so stay with us and read the article completely.
The Flinn Scholarship is organized by the Flinn Foundation, an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life in Arizona in the USA by supporting initiatives in education, healthcare, and the arts and this is one of the best opportunities for the students. The Flinn scholarship is open to high-achieving Arizona high school seniors who show exceptional academic performance, leadership skills, and active participation in extracurricular activities.
While meeting specific academic criteria, students must display a passion for learning, community engagement, and a strong commitment to personal growth. The application process involves submitting essays, recommendations, academic transcripts, and standardized test scores by the student.
The Flinn Scholarship is a highly esteemed, merit-based program for students that offers comprehensive support for undergraduate education, professional development, and international exposure. This scholarship is Sponsored by the Flinn Foundation, this scholarship is designed to nurture Arizona’s high-achieving students, providing them a unique and transformative educational experience.
The program’s primary goal is to facilitate scholars with a holistic learning environment, combining academic excellence with cultural enrichment and personal grooming. Through various initiatives and benefits, the Flinn Scholarship aims to create a feasible community of scholars, preparing them to become future leaders in their respective fields.
Important Summary Flinn Scholarship 2024
|18 October each year
Also Check: GOC Technology 2024-Complete Detail
Eligibility Criteria for Flinn Scholarship 2024
- Students must be U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents (Green Card holders)
- Arizona residency for at least two years preceding university entry is necessary
- Minimum 3.5 unweighted GPA in degree programs.
- Top 5% class rank if provided.
- Active involvement in extracurricular activities and leadership roles by students.
Also Check: Prime Bank Scholarship Result 2024-Scholarships in Bangladesh
Benefits OF the Flinn Scholarship 2024
The Flinn Scholarship offers comprehensive support for undergraduate education, such as.
- Student full tuition and mandatory fees
- Student housing and meal coverage (valued at over $130,000)
- Student funding for international summer seminars and study-abroad experiences
- Student membership in a university honors college
- Student personal mentoring from top faculty and peers
- Flinn Scholars also participate in various international summer seminars and destination-based study-abroad programs organized each year.
- Student exclusive access to business, government, and community leaders
- Student intellectual, cultural, and social activities
- Student graduation without debt
- Recent destinations include Finland, Greece, Hungary, Romania, China, and France, which focus on diverse cultural and educational experiences
Also Check: Zoromia Scholarship 2024-Scholarships in Germany
Requirements for Flinn Scholarship 2024
- Submission of applicant biographical data, essays, and recommendations
- Applicant must provide a transcript, and SAT or ACT scores (no minimum score required)
- Application deadline for the Class of 2024
Also Check: Dutch Bangla Bank Authority Scholarship 2024-Scholarships in Bangladesh
The Flinn Scholarship provides full tuition, fees, housing, meals, and study abroad experiences, valued at more than $130,000.
Flinn Scholarship 2024 Deadline
The last date for the Flinn Scholarship 2024 is 18 October each year, students must apply here before the deadline.