Hello, everyone welcome to hsfscholarship.com, Today our topic is all about the Hagan Scholarship in the year 2024. This is one of the best scholarships in the USA. The article contains authentic and complete information about this program so stay with us and read the article completely.
The Hagan Scholarship is nationwide in the USA. It is a need-based merit scholarship for high-achieving, self-motivated students. The scholarship provides up to $6,000 each semester to help students graduate college debt-free, up to $48,000 over eight consecutive semesters.
Hagan Scholars from 42 states in the USA that is currently attending 324 colleges and universities. Students must graduate from a public high school having fewer than 100 students in the high school graduating class, or students graduate from a public high school located in a county having fewer than 50,000 residents.
Students must enroll at a four-year college or university the first-semester following high school graduation. These scholarship benefits include Free Workshops, Schwab Accounts, and Study Abroad. Workshops equip the students with a practical understanding of important life skills not typically taught as a part of the school curriculum.
This Scholarship is a nationwide need-based, and candidates have the opportunity to graduate college debt-free. The scholarship is worth up to $6,000 each semester. After graduation from college, Hagan Scholars can apply to extend their Hagan Scholarship to attend graduate school or a professional school, receiving $6,000 each semester for the students.
Free workshops, Free Schwab Brokerage Account, and Free Study Abroad provide students with a practical understanding of important life skills not typically covered in the school curriculum and also improve their practical skills.
Hagan Scholars have ministered to 429 colleges and universities located in 48 states. Students must attend an eligible public high school. Student Adjusted Gross Household Income reported for Federal Income Tax Purposes must not exceed $85,000.
Important Summary About Hagan Scholarship 2024
|Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD
|March 1, 2024
|According to the program
Eligibility Criteria for Hagan Scholarship 2024
- 3.5 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- The type of institution award is open to The award-year college.
- The award is available to U.S. citizens.
- Students must be a citizen of the United States.
- Applicant must attend a public high school located in a city, town, or rural area having fewer than 25,000 residents and listed on the HSF website.
- Applicant must have a 3.50 cumulative grade point average.
- Applicant must enroll at an eligible four-year college or university following high school graduation.
- Students must maintain a four-year graduation schedule.
- Applicant must work 240 hours each year, from January 1 until the l commencement of the fall semester in college. Student Adjusted Gross Household Income reported for Federal Income Tax Purposes must not exceed $85,000.
- Candidate must provide the FAFSA SAR showing the EFC for better selection.
- Applicant must apply for Federal and State grants if eligible.
- Applicant must not have a felony conviction.
- The intended student of a Hagan Scholarship is a high-achievement-driven student with a genuine financial need to attend college.
Also Check: Taco Bell Scholarship 2024-Scholarships in USA
Application Requirements for Hagan Scholarship 2024
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Photograph required
- Driver’s license required
The Scholarship allows each student to obtain a college education and graduate debt-free. Scholarship recipients will have the opportunity to attend free workshops, experience Schwab investment accounts, and study abroad to gain a practical understanding of important life skills not just covered in the school curriculum. Graduating seniors who plan to enroll at an eligible 4-year college or university are encouraged to apply for the Scholarship and this scholarship is best for the eligible students.
The Scholarship is designed to deliver each scholar with the opportunity to obtain a four-year college education, graduate debt-free, and get a graduate or professional degree. The workshops, study abroad, and investment accounts provide scholars with a practical understanding of important life skills not normally covered in the school curriculum.
How many scholarships have been awarded by the Hagan scholarship?
Two thousand nine hundred thirty-three scholarships have been awarded to date.
How much is the Hagan Scholarship worth?
- 1. Undergraduate Scholarship: Up to $48,000
- 2. Graduate Scholarship: Up to $24,000
- Workshops to learn important life skills
- First Year: $1,000 to purchase essential items
- Second Year: $1,000 personal brokerage account. First-hand experience managing a $20,000 HSF Brokerage account, continuing until graduation.
- Third Year: Up to $8,000 to Study/Travel abroad.
- Fourth Year: Up to $10,000 in earnings from
- managing the HSF brokerage account
Is this a need-based or merit-based scholarship?
BOTH. Candidates must authenticate genuine financial need to attend college. Candidates are selected based on academic ability, achievement in and out of school, personal goals, and future promise.
Why do you have mandatory workshops?
The mandatory workshops are intended to help scholars obtain a practical understanding of important life skills not typically covered in the school curriculum.
Why are recipients required to work?
The Grantor worked during high school and college and believes each student will personally benefit by contributing to the cost of their education.
Why are the scholarships limited to public schools in a small city, town, or rural area?
The Grantor attended four small public schools located in rural areas.