Hello, everyone. Welcome to hsfscholarship.com. Today, our topic is the JPA Scholarship in the year 2024. This is one of the best scholarships in Malaysia. The article contains authentic and complete information about this program, so stay with us and read the article completely.
The Malaysian government gives the JPA scholarship to brilliant students to further their university studies. If you get the scholarship, it will sponsor your tuition fees in full, and you will be given a monthly allowance. It will not sponsor student accommodation specifically. Instead, you are expected to use part of the monthly allowance to pay for the accommodation charges.
From Year 2016, the scholarship has been in the form of a convertible loan. In the future, If students work in public service after they graduate, they are exempted from paying back the loan. If you work in a Government Linked Company (GLC) after graduation, you must pay back 25% of the actual. If you are employed in a private company in Malaysia after you graduate, you have to pay back 50% of the loan. You must repay the full loan amount if you work overseas or do not work after graduation.
This is an opportunity for all recent SPM students to receive financial sponsorship by JPA (Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam) in the form of a Convertible Loan to continue their studies in the top 10-ranked universities in the United States (US) or United Kingdom (UK) for the respective field as recognized and listed by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings, Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings and Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU).
Application is open to applicants recently completing their SPM examination and wanting to further their engineering, science & technology, and creative arts studies. Scholars will be sponsored to undertake an A-Level in Kolej Yayasan UEM before they continue their undergraduate degree studies in the UK/US.
Important Summary JPA Scholarship 2024
|High School Graduates
|Not Yet Announced
NOTE: Students must apply for Shell Scholarship 2024 in Malaysia-Eligibility, Apply Online | Worth
Eligibility Criteria for the JPA Scholarship 2024
- Successful students will be selected based on the following criteria
- Academic achievement
- Co-curricular activities involvements and achievements
- Family’s socio-economic status
- Candidate performance during the Student Assessment Centre (SAC) and interview
- For Engineering and Science & Technology courses, Students must have scored at least:
- A+/A in Bahasa Melayu, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and
- A- in English and History
- A+/A in Bahasa Melayu, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, and any 2 other subjects; and
- A- in English and History
- The candidate will have to take different pre-university programs depending on which country the applicant wants to study in (e.g., Germany = A-Level, Korea = Foundation, etc.).
NOTE: Students must apply for Ms. PuiYi Scholarship Fund 2024 in Malaysia-Eligibility, Apply Online | Worth
The scholarship consists of 3 different options, which are as follows.
- The Program Penajaan 9A+ scholarship by JPA is open to SPM candidates who have scored a minimum of 9A+ regardless of the number of subjects taken. The scholarship will cover local preparatory studies AND can be extended to a local degree upon meeting the required grades set by JPA.Applicable pre-university courses include A-Levels, AUSMAT, STPM, Matriculation, and Foundation at local institutions. Successor students can choose to pursue their degree in a local public university or selected private institutions based on the applicants’ selected field of study.Students who did not manage to complete their preparatory course OR did not score grades higher than the minimum set by JPA will be terminated from this sponsorship program. JPA sponsorship is in the form of a convertible loan.
- The Program Khas Jepun, Korea, Perancis, dan Jerman (JKPJ) scholarship by JPA is offered to SPM 2018 candidates to pursue engineering, social science, or science and technology courses in Japan, Korea, France, and Germany. Successful students will attend a local preparatory course before continuing their respective degree studies at selected institutions abroad.
- The Program Penajaan Nasional (PPN) is an excellent scholarship offered by this program, only open to the best SPM candidates. Four hundred eleven of the nation’s best students will be handpicked for the PPN but will be given the scholarship to only 20 students.
NOTE: Students must apply for PETRONAS Scholarship 2024 in Malaysia-Eligibility, Apply Online | Worth
The worth of the scholarship is $28,000, so students must apply here to get this wonderful award in Malaysia.
The scholarship deadline for 2024 hasn’t been announced yet, so students have to wait for the deadline.
NOTE: Students must apply for Mara Scholarship 2024 in Malaysia-Eligibility, Apply Online | Worth HK$450,000
How to Apply for JPA Scholarship 2024
Eligible applicants can apply online through the JPA website. Shortlisted students must attend the Student Assessment Centre (SAC). The main purpose of the SAC is to ensure that it selects the best scholars for this program on merit.