Hello, everyone welcome to hsfscholarship.com, Today our topic is all about the National Honor Society (NHS) Scholarship in the year 2024. This is one of the best scholarships in USA. The article contains authentic and complete information about this program so stay with us and read the article completely.
The National Honor Society (NHS) Scholarship Program is sponsored by the parent organization of NHS, the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP). Candidates must be a high school senior; active NHS member in good standing; presently enrolled at a school with an affiliated NHS chapter; and planning to enroll at a postsecondary college or university. This money may be used at a U.S. college or university, military institute, or trade school.
The EWISP Scholarship is a non-discriminating, educational scholarship program for the benefit of traditional scholars pursuing an associate, bachelor’s, or master’s degree, or certificate program in a specific career path. These include persons who are: High school seniors enrolled in a public, private, charter, or insular school located within the boundaries of a participating EWI Chapter or applicants who are homeschooled and plan to pursue a degree at an accredited post-secondary institution. Have a presented financial need. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale so they can apply for the scholarship. Have donated to their community as demonstrated by their involvement in extracurricular activities, employment, civic or volunteer activities.
The Executive Women International Scholarship Program is an annual, competition-based program that awards college scholarship money each year to modifying high school seniors. Judges pick winning students based on their academic achievement, leadership qualities, good citizenship, and extracurricular activities. EWI considers that the EWISP Program will positively impact the personal life, employment, family, and community of the student.
Selection for a National Honor Society (NHS) Scholarship 2024 because of my commitment to my school work, service, and leadership. It was great to be acknowledged for all of my efforts, and I was grateful to be awarded over $5,000 to put toward my college tuition.
If you have senior NHS members feeling about college, encourage them to apply for the NHS Scholarship by Nov 30 and there’s not just one winner. These scholarships are rewarded based on the NHS’s four pillars: Scholarship, Service, Leadership, and Character.
Important Summary National Honor Society (NHS) Scholarship 2024
|National Honor Society
|$3,200 to $25,000
Eligibility Requirements for National Honor Society (NHS) Scholarship
- High School Senior: Students must be high school seniors set to graduate in the current academic year.
- Active NHS Membership: Students must maintain active and good-standing membership in a National Honor Society chapter, fulfilling all local requirements.
- NHS Student Account Holder: Applicant must be verified through an NHS chapter adviser.
- College-Bound: Applicant Intending to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Students must have a 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Applicant must currently be in high school
- The type of institution award is open to a two-year college
- The type of institution award is open to a four-year college
- The type of institution award is open to trade/technical school
- The award is available to U.S. citizens
- The award is available to Canadian citizens
- The award is available to residents of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
Benefits of the National Honor Society (NHS) Scholarship
- NHS will award 600 scholars with a scholarship.
- Since 1946, more than $15 million in scholarships have been granted to outstanding NHS senior members.
- The National Honor Society (NHS) Scholarship 2024 program is sponsored by the parent organization of NHS, the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP). NASSP offers $2 million in scholarships, producing educational pathways for 600 deserving students
NHS Scholarship 2024 Worth
The worth of this scholarship is $3,200 to $25,000
NHS Scholarship 2024 Deadline
The deadline for this National Honor Society (NHS) Scholarship 2024 which is for US and Canadian students will be in April 2024, so students must apply here before the deadline
Also Check: Minecraft Scholarship 2024 – Scholarships in USA
Application Requirements for the National Honor Society (NHS) Scholarship
- Application form required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist for this scholarship.
- Entry in a contest requires
- adviser certification
Also Check: APIA Scholarship 2024-Scholarships in USA
How to Apply for the National Honor Society (NHS) Scholarship
- Access the Application Portal: Begin by staying at the specific application portal for this scholarship.
- Exhibit Your Qualities: Highlight your commitment to Scholarship, Service, Leadership, and Character in your application.
- Step Towards Leadership: Be part of a legacy of scholars who have set the standard for future excellence.
With its substantial investment of $2 million in scholarships, NASSP empowers 600 learners to pursue higher education and make meaningful contributions to society. Your future is a calling, and NASSP is engaged in nurturing your academic ambitions.
- Senior members of an active NHS chapter who are in good standing are qualified to apply for an NHS Scholarship.
- NHS Members must create an applicant account before they can access the NHS Scholarship application.
- The NHS adviser must verify the student’s membership before the applicant can begin the application.
- Verified NHS members may start the NHS Scholarship application starting on October 1.
- All applications require two recommendations and certification by the NHS consultant to be considered complete. Incomplete applications are not considered.
The House Scholarship Foundation acknowledges and honors talented high school students across the United States and its parts by providing financial support through need-based and merit-based scholarships. We hope to bolster the chances of prospective college students pursuing their aspirations by relieving the pressure of financial burdens. Students are honored and rewarded through a combination of factors, which include extracurricular activities, academic records, essays, and current financial situations.
The House Scholarship Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to the advancement of education in the U.S. Our association was originally founded by fellow high school applicants who wanted to bring scholarship opportunities to young students in the U.S, regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, or religion. Our institution awards scholarships on a need and merit basis.
For 75 years, the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP) has been consistent in supporting outstanding National Honor Society (NHS) seniors. Having rewarded over $23 million in scholarships, NASSP’s steadfast commitment to shaping the futures of young scholars and confessing their achievements continues