Hello, everyone. Welcome to hsfscholarship.com. Today, our topic is the Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship in 2024. This is one of the best scholarships in India. The article contains authentic and complete information about this program, so stay with us and read the article completely.
Reliance Foundation has been providing scholarships to brilliant and hardworking students for over 25 years, inspired by Reliance Founder-Chairman Shri Dhirubhai Ambani’s belief that investing in its youth, especially their studies, is the best way to ensure the nation’s progress. In 2024, Reliance Foundation will support up to 5,000 deserving undergraduate and postgraduate students from low-income sections of society studying in any field of their choice through the Reliance Foundation Scholarships.
The main goal of this Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2024 is to nurture and empower meritorious students and work together to generate robust, vibrant, and engaged alum networks, enabling scholars to pursue higher education, emerge as young professionals, and drive India’s economic growth.
The scholarships aim to support up to 5,000 students based on a merit-cum-means criteria for their undergraduate college education, enabling them to continue their studies without financial burden. The foundation aims to help students become successful professionals and realize their dreams, unlocking their potential to lift themselves and their communities and contribute towards India’s future socio-economic development and progress.
Students with a household income of under Rs. 15 lakh are enrolled in the first year of their undergraduate studies, and for this scholarship, any subject stream can apply. The Reliance Foundation Undergraduate program will also encourage applications by girls and specially-abled students because fewer chances are available.
Reliance Industries Limited aims to play a catalytic role in addressing India’s development challenges through innovative and sustainable solutions for society. Led by Founder and Chairperson Smt. Nita Ambani, Reliance Foundation is relentlessly working to facilitate transformative changes for the overall well-being and higher quality of life for all human beings.
Reliance Foundation has engaged with the lives of more than 64 million people in India, in more than 53,000 villages and several urban areas, to address the country’s development challenges in the areas of rural transformation, education, health, sports for development, disaster management, women’s empowerment, urban renewal, and arts, culture, and heritage.
Important Summary About Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2024
|Check the official Website
|Rs/INR 2 Lakhs
NOTE: Students must apply for SSP Scholarship Status 2024 in India-Eligibility, Apply Online | Worth INR 10,000 to INR 50,000 per Year
Eligibility Criteria for Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2024
A student must fulfill these criteria.
- Be a resident Indian citizen/in any city for this program.
- The student has passed standard 12 with a minimum of 60% mark and is attending a full-time undergraduate program in India.
- Student household income less than Rs. 15 Lakhs INR for this program.
- An aptitude Test is mandatory for selection for this scholarship.
- Candidates who are in the 2nd Year or higher
- Candidate pursuing their degree through online, remote, distance, or any other non-regular modes are eligible for this program in India.
- Candidates who have passed the Diploma after 10th Std for this program in India
- Candidate pursuing 2 years undergraduate degree
- Candidates who do not answer the mandatory aptitude test or are found cheating during the test are eligible for this program in India.
NOTE: Students must apply for Junior Merit Scholarship 2024 in Odisha(India)-Eligibility, Apply Online | Worth ₹3000 per Year
Benefits of Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2024
Up to INR 2,00,000 throughout any degree program, so get this fully funded scholarship in India. The scholarship will go beyond financial support by providing students with network opportunities through a strong alum network of Reliance.
NOTE: Students must apply for MPTAAS Scholarship 2024 in India-Eligibility, Apply Online | Worth INR 230 to INR 1,500
Required Documents for Reliance Scholarship 2024
- Student photograph (passport size)
- Address Proof (permanent address)/ID card
- Detailed Marksheets of Class 10 and 12 board examination
- Bonafide Student Certificate of current college/institution of enrollment with a stamp.
- Family income proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch/Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar less than criteria.
- Official Disability Certificate issued by relevant Government authority (if applicable) for boys/girls
NOTE: Students must apply for the Megha Scholarship 2024 in India
The Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2024 deadline is not announced yet; for more information, you must check the official Website.
The total amount of Reliance Scholarship available throughout the degree program will be up to Rs/INR 2 Lakhs, which is a good amount for the students, so come and avail of this scholarship in India.
NOTE: Students must apply for Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2024-Scholarships in India
How is the application made for the Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2024?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below in this article.
- You will now be redirected to the official Website of Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023-24. Please consider that your application form has to be submitted on the Reliance Foundation official page.
- Fill out the online Eligibility Questionnaire.
- If the students fulfill the eligibility criteria, they will be sent an email invitation with login information to apply through Reliance Foundation’s application portal online.
- Then, Log in to the application portal using the username and password received in the email.
- Fill out the scholarship application form and upload the necessary documents that are mentioned.
Important Note: All students are required to complete an online mandatory aptitude test as part of their application.
- Once the application is submitted, the candidates will receive a confirmation email including the date/time of the online exam and instructions for performing a system compatibility check.
- Applicants will receive an email with a unique link to perform a practice test one week before the final test. The final exam unique link will be sent one day before the aptitude test to every student.
- Applications will only be considered complete when the candidate completes the aptitude test. Scores will be directly sent to Reliance Foundation once the test is submitted. Students will not be notified about their scores.