Hello, everyone. Welcome to hsfscholarship.com. Today, our topic is all about the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship in the year 2024. This is one of the most prestigious scholarship programs in Hungary. The article contains authentic and complete information about this scholarship, so stay with us and read the article completely.
The Hungaricum Scholarship offers a unique opportunity for candidates to register themselves in one of the world’s best international institutions located in Hungary in Europe. The Hungary Government Scholarship program aims to contribute to the development and prosperity of human beings, especially students while increasing the number of international students in Hungary and encouraging higher educational institutes of Hungary to grab highly qualified foreign intellectuals for improvement in development.
It works around building a diverse cultural community committed to bringing productive results around the world. This fully-funded European scholarship for abroad students is a ray of hope in times of prevailing global crises for students who can succeed in their relevant fields of study. Brilliant students are welcome to become a part of this Scholarship program to achieve the country’s and institute’s mission and vision of ensuring the welfare of society as a whole.
The fully-funded international scholarship gives partial and full-time study in Hungary on different degree levels, including non-degree, one-tier degrees, and Bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees for students. The Hungary scholarship provides almost every field of study offered at 31 Hungarian higher education institutions. The scholarships are offered mainly in English. However, other languages are also available in this Scholarship program.
With the fully funded scholarship in these study platforms, the students are also provided a one-year Hungarian language preparatory training course, which may further help them continue their studies in the Hungarian Language for better communication. The Scholarship holders are endorsed to focus on their academic advancement during their stay in Hungary by providing multiple necessary advantages. After completing their respective degrees, the students become able to grab various opportunities in the job market based on their competitively learned skills which helps them shortly.
The Hungary Government Scholarships for foreign students allow every talented and passionate student to enhance their career development who is facing financial issues to polish their potentially acquired skills throughout their educational career. Furthermore, it permits students to work together with people of different opinions and uplift their stance in a worldwide community for being compatible.
The educational experience provides students with a quality-oriented education under the supervision of top-rated mentors and teachers of the world, which is equally helpful for the student’s academic and professional careers. Along with this, the full scholarship imparts professional skills to the students that help them develop optimistic solutions regarding the social, economic, cultural, and other essential issues that are critical to society’s development.
The scholarship in Hungary 2024 is supervised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade with the coordination of the Tempus Public Foundation in Hungary. This scolarship program is based on the mutual agreement of Hungary signed with the sending educational partner of the respective countries that are involved. Presently, more than 80 sending partners from 5 different continents are involved in this Scholarship, and some others will also be added in the future.
The geographical scope of this scholarship has been rapidly increasing each year. In 2021, almost 5,00,000 students were received out of which more than 4700 students were awarded the scholarship on merit. This significant increase in the number of applicants showing the desire to study in Hungary has made the Scholarship a Program of excellence globally. If you are interested in getting a scholarship in Europe
Important Summary About Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024
|Bachelors, Masters, PhD Program
|Not announced yet for 2024
|HUF 140,000 and HUF 180,000 for 4 Semesters
Eligibility Criteria of Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024
- Students from eligible countries may apply.
- Students applying for a bachelor’s degree must have a secondary school graduation certificate.
- Students must have an excellent academic record.
- Students applying for a master’s degree should have a bachelor’s degree.
- Students applying for doctoral degrees should have a master’s degree.
- Students applying for a one-tier or non-degree program must have a certificate of student status issued by the sending/home university.
- The responsible authorities of the Sending the partner countries must nominate candidates respectively.
- For more information about the eligibility criteria, visit their official website.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024 Benefits
Benefits For Bachelor’s, Master’s, One-Tier Master’s, Non-Degree Programs, and Postgraduate Specialist Training Courses are:
- There is no tuition fee for this scholarship.
- Monthly stipend of HUF 43,700 (cca EUR 110) for 12 months/yearly.
- Free dormitory residence or an accommodation allowance of HUF, 40,000 per month, will be provided for the whole duration of the degree program.
- Medical insurance for up to HUF 65,000 (cca 170 EUR) for 12 months per person will be given.
For Ph.D. Programs in Hungary
- No tuition fee for this scholarship.
- Monthly stipend of 140,000 (cca EUR 365) for the first phase of 4 semesters.
- Monthly stipend of HUF 180,000 (cca EUR 470) for the second phase of 4 semesters until they complete their studies.
- Free dormitory residence or an accommodation allowance of HUF 40,000 per month will be provided for the whole duration of the program to the students.
- Medical insurance for up to HUF 65,000 cca (170 EUR) for 12 months per person is provided.
Required Documents for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024
- The online application form is required for this scholarship.
- A motivation letter in the specified format of 12 Times New Roman in the Hungarian language.
- Proof of Language proficiency.
- Academic Transcripts.
- School certificates.
- Copy of Identification Document.
- Medical certificate.
- Portfolio and Audio Portfolio (for Art and Music students only).
- Stipendium Hungricum Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2-4 Years(duration)
- Stipendium Hungricum Master’s Scholarships: 1.5-2 Years(duration)
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years(duration)
- Stipendium Hungricum Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years(duration)
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year(duration)
Also Check: Pat Tillman Scholarship 2024-Scholarships in USA
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Worth
If you are interested in getting a scholarship in Europe
Stipendium Scholarship 2024 Deadline
The Stipendium Hungaricum deadline is not announced yet, so you have to check the official website for the deadline.
If you are interested in getting a scholarship in Europe
How to Apply for Stipendium Hungraicum Scholarship 2024 in Hungary
- The students have to apply online on the website of the Tempus Public Foundation.
- Students should provide all their detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, religion, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level of school.
- The students have to submit the application on the website and save it online.
- After applying to the Tempus Foundation website, the students need to apply through the sending partner of the countries from where they are.
- All the students are required to accept the statement for application in the online system.