Hello, everyone. Welcome to hsfscholarship.com; today, our topic is the Borno State Scholarship in the year 2024. This is one of the best scholarships in Nigeria. The article contains authentic and complete information about this program, so stay with us and read the article completely.
The Borno State Government, through the State Government initiative, has Announced its Scholarship for Every Degree-level student interested in this Scholarship for their Current Academic Session to Apply for the Borno State Scholarship Application for 2024. The Scholarship Government mainly sponsors the Scholarship through the State’s Bursary.
This award is offered to assist young scholars in institutions of learning, especially for those who have limited resources to sponsor the continue their academics. Over the years, many candidates have benefited from the scholarship program.
Borno State is working for the best minds and providing students with the tools to succeed academically. The main goal of this ScholarScholarshiphelp dependent Indigenous Citizens of the State to further their Education both at Local and International levels. The Scholarship board will help scholars Who have Started their Programs but are in a Financial crisis or Students who, in turn, have gained admission but couldn’t finance their Education and have weak financial backgrounds.
As a way of Helping students and reducing illiteracy Levels in the State, The scholarship Board annually gives several scholarships to its Citizens. This tends to Increase the rate of Literacy level in the State, and students tend to benefit from this scholarScholarshipt having to worry about their tuition Fee throughout their Study period.
If you are a student in Borno State who wants to attend college but is concerned about the cost, then Welcome to the ultimate guide on using this scholarScholarshipademic Excellence to open doors. This complete guide will give you all the required knowledge to benefit from these potentially helpful scholarships.
Important Summary Borno State Scholarship 2024
|Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., NCE, or ND
|Not Announced Yet
|Borno States Citizens
Borno State Scholarship Board
Borno state boards are the committees set by the Borno state Government responsible for managing and awarding scholarships to deserving candidates who meet the selection criteria.
The main function of the scholarship board is to oversee the scholarship application and selection process. This includes setting the eligibility criteria, reviewing applications, interviewing students, and selecting the most deserving recipients. Borno State Board is also responsible for disbursing the scholarship funds and monitoring the academic progress of the recipients.
Eligibility Criteria for Borno State Scholarship 2024
- Students must be from Borno State (indigenous By birth)
- Students must have gained admission in either Colleges, State or Federal Universities, Polytechnics, or Monotechnics.
- Students must have commenced their Study at the Time of Application.
- International Students from Borno State Must be Able to Tender their Admission Letter from any Institution Abroad to stand a chance of Being Awarded a scholarship.
- Successful students Get Fully Funded scholarships.
- The scholarship will be renewed every Year.
- After Graduation, students with Excellent CGPAs are open to Job opportunities.
- The Borno State scholarship stipend
- Five (5) years courses: N50,000
- Four(4) years courses: N30,000
- Two (2) Years courses: N20,000
Scholarship Eligible Local Government Areas
- Bama, Borno
- Bayo, Nigeria
- Biu, Nigeria
- Jere, Borno
- Kaga, Nigeria
- Kwaya Kusar
- Marte, Borno
Scholarship Required Documents
The following are the required documents for the scholarship in 2024
- School Admission letter
- School ID card
- A recent school payment receipt
- Passport photograph
- Certificate of birth
- Certificate of indigene(Borno state)
The worth of the scholarship is N20,000, which is a good amount for any candidate to fulfill tuition fees and other expenses of living.
The scholarScholarshipt has yet to announce the date for the scholarship application in 2024.
Scholarship Payment Date
There is no specific date for the payment of the Borno State scholarships. It usually takes two to four months from the time of the screening exercise.
Scholarship Screening Exercise Process
After successful application, the next stage is the screen, which is the final stage of the scholarScholarshipcreening is done at the scholarship board. It involves the physical appearance of all successful candidates with the photocopy of the following documents.
- Application bio data slip
- Admission letter
- School ID card (back and front)
- Letter of indigene
- School fees receipt
- 2 passport photographs
How to Apply For Borno State Scholarship 2024
Scholarship application is applied online, on the official scholarship portal.
Before application, ensure you acquired the above documents in PDF, JPG, or PNG, and should be well-scanned. Also, the size should be less than 200KB memory size.
Follow the below steps to complete your application:
- Go to the scholarship portal and click on local scholarScholarship’re studying in Nigeria, or click international if you’re studying abroad and create a profile.
- Click here to visit the portal.
- From the MENU, click on Apply.
- You will be directed to pay N825; you can pay using your ATM card, USSD, or bank branch.
- After successful payment, go to your dashboard and Select your study type, e.g., Undergraduate, Master, PhD, NCE, or ND.
- Fill in your details and make sure they are correct.
- Upload your documents in the appropriate fields.
- Review the application and click submit.